WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

2026.0915.0006...






8 comments:

  1. Adorables.Amigo venezolano, CΓΊcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting closer to the time that the pool will close for the winter. 😒

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Wow, one "regulars" posting that has me given me a nice woody. But f--k I can't get off till tonight. Fuck buddy coming over and wants a good size load in his mouth. If I "bate" now there won't be as much for him.

    #1) Nice pic, and man am I licking my chopsπŸ˜‹

    #2) BEAT OFF MATERIAL FOR ME!!!πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘! The boys just got word that I'm coming over to take care of them.

    Last three) I'll never make it till tonight without cranking out a nut. These men and their body parts are certainly getting to me.

    Great job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie FKKer :-)
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No.2 are from the making of the Warwick Rower Club (UK) calendar. They are always very sexy guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some clubs don't show full frontal, glad this group doesn't mind one "bit"πŸ˜‰!

      Delete
  6. Image 5- Cowboy peek-a-boo ! :-)
    -Beau Mec Γ  Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want put it in my mouth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.