WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 14, 2026

2026.0914.0001-Monday...






7 comments:

  1. It is often claimed that political borders are invisible from space, but as the first picture shows, this is not always the case. While the lines drawn on the photograph to show borders are very faint, the northern one-third or so of the Egypt-Israel border can be much more clearly seen because the land on the Israeli side is distinctly darker, and the discontinuity in color is quite sharp. This is caused by the more advanced agricultural and herding practices on the Israeli side, which result in more vegetation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infidel - I had to look on a map to see what you were describing.

      Delete
  2. Le Nil et son delta, riches d’histoire.
    Une croisière sur le Nil est incontournable pour tout voyageur. Alexandrie, Le Caire, Louxor, Amarna, la Vallée des Rois et le haut barrage d’Assouan vous attendent.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beau Mec - Decades ago my brother took a Nile cruise.

      Delete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Last pic) I'm very curious about this pic! Is that sea water spilling over into the Olympic size swimming pool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Ocean water pool at Bronte Beach in Sydney, Australia. During high tides the waves indeed spill over.

      Delete
    2. Anon@4:47pm - Thank you for that info.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.