WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

2026.0915.0005...






5 comments:

  1. Provocativos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Beautiful Bums!

    #1) Someone knows I'm going to get my tongue in his hairy crack!

    #2) Oh my, I'd liked to be in that little booth with him, touching those nice cheeks.

    #3) Little bastards, teasing us with their nice asses.

    #4) That is one mighty fine looking "rump roast"!

    Last one) That pic in that background and his nice ass has decided for me, that a "nature walk" is indeed in store for me today.

    Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feines GesÄSS ! :)
    (vVs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my men ass hairy or black!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.