WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

2026.0827.0002...






5 comments:

  1. #1: Can't imagine how that tree has survived in a place with sand dunes that size. They shift. I'd think the tree would have been buried.

    #2: So many cars parked in the open in a desert! Each one will be like an oven when the driver gets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so NOT fucking ready to turn the clocks back in November. Don't think it's about to happen this year though😢😢😢😭😭😭!! Getting dark at 4:15pm is not my "cup of tea"!!!

      Delete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #3) That board walk doesn't stand a chance against "mother nature"!!

    Last one) So many years ago, I lived by a walking route that had stairs 162 stairs. I walk them plenty of times, didn't even have any fear if they were snow and icy like these stairs. Oh, but time has gone by and I wouldn't go up them now for a million dollars if they had ice and snow on them.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.