WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

2026.0827.0001...

In Memoriam
Tim Curry







10 comments:

  1. "Rocky Horror" was a go-to night out in Cambridge, MA when my friends would come up to bunk out for the weekend. Loved Tim in that, and everything he did ever since! Incredible, versatile actor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una gran pérdida.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad, sad, sad! But he's had a tough decade since his stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monsieur Curry, cadeau d’Angleterre.
    Icône de l’expression authentique de soi :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I never knew he played that part in the "Rocky Horror" movie! I definitely going to watch the whole movie again. Yes, I heard he had a difficult time after he had his stroke! RIP Terry! Rather a handsome man. Your pics did him justice Rick. I see a resemblance of Freddy Mercury in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [I hate that comments can't be edited once posted!] I agree with Scott, these are some of the handsomest pix of Tim Curry I've ever seen -- congrats on a fine selection for remembering him, Rick!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.