WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

2026.0827.0003...






8 comments:

  1. #1: Giant oven built into the wing to the right of the house? What is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that, it reminded me of the big boom boxes of the 80s.

      Delete
    2. Infidel - I really don't know, but Milleson thought that same thing as I did.

      Delete
  2. I could def live in that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    All very cute little houses.

    #2) This tiny house is my favorite. I think I like it because it has a lake, and I could go for my swims. Also like it because the tress offers some shade and privacy.

    Last one) Now this house intrigues me. Do people live there all year round? Is it some kind of station? Milleson is our expert on questions like this, hope he can tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a photographic research technician but I played one on T.V.( remember that commercial on TV?) But I have and use Google Lens and you may WIII or Google this: Just Room Enough Island and read about this tiny home. My question was-how much does flood insurance cost the owners?

      Delete
    2. LOL, I do remember, I'm not a doctor but I played one on TV!!! Milleson thanks for the information, I'm definitely going to check it out.

      Delete
  4. # 5- come high tide or a storm,
    and that house has had it !
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.