WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

2026.0815.0007...






5 comments:

  1. Sexacionales.Amigo venezolano, CΓΊcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) Wow, that is one nice "regular Joe" beach sightingπŸ‘€πŸ˜œ!!

    #2) I think someone likes to see what men gather in the woods.

    #3) Daddy Long Legs enjoying his Saturday sun bath. Woof! 😎

    #4) I'll be more than happy to give you a Saturday morning knobberπŸ˜‹

    Last one) Fuck, no shrinkage here from the cold ocean water. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 4- Ready to provide an F-ticket ride ! :)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the #1 is a regular… on a Models Agency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot kayak!!! I'm gonna stroke to October !!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.