WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 14, 2026

2026.0814.0001-Friday...





6 comments:

  1. People need to remember that first one. It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and last: So very, very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ball of Flaming Anxiety one is just a complicated way of saying, "Enjoy life". Why qualify is with "Unpopular opinion"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two days last 24 hours as well. You are just not alive for all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.