WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

2026.0815.0006...






5 comments:

  1. Provocativos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I LOVE a man's ass.

    #1) Just love to walk by and give those nice hot buns a nice, friendly slap.

    #2) Oh, please take your other hand and prey your ass cheeks apart, I love to go in with my tongue. Your whole backside is wonderful.

    #3) Now this lad knows how to exercise his glutes.

    #4) This BUM is giving me a BONER! Just Beautiful!

    #5) SEXY😊

    Great job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cul callipygiques et derrières désirables :)
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge round wide bubble butts!! 👅👅

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.