WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 08, 2026

2026.1008.0004...






6 comments:

  1. Bellísimos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about B&W that brings out the contours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Beautiful bums and artsy asses here today, Rick!

    #1) Woof! Maybe if he has another "shot" of his vodka, I could ask him if he would lower his jeans just a bit more.

    #2) "TIGHTEND"

    #3) Man, would I love to sneak into that bedroom from "behind"!!

    Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image 3- une telle tentation !
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vodka model is so hot!!!! I don't remember his name....

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.