WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 08, 2026

2026.1008.0003...






6 comments:

  1. Fantasticas.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing #4 is a TGV marshaling yard in France or a high-speed train yard in China. Rick, did your source identify what's in this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was forgetting another possibility -- a Japan Railways shinkansen trainyard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mark1147 - Google AI said: "This aerial photograph appears to show an orderly array of high-speed passenger bullet trains parked on parallel tracks at a railway storage and maintenance depot."

      Delete
    2. They appear to be Shinkansen of Japan with the older bullet shaped noses and the newer, elongated alligator noses.
      -Rj

      Delete
  4. Image 5- comme les routes côtières bordées palmiers des îles des Caraïbes.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.