WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 06, 2026

2026.0906-Add-001...

Worth listening to...

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank god I live in Canada..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mid terms are going to be a tidal wave of consequences !
    Get out and vote blue down the line !
    Ayn Rand, and other objectivists of her ilk, talked about the common man being the parasite, it was the selfish they praised that are the parasites.
    Gryf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the decline from 2016, a majority of seniors still voted for him. Americans are just plain stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only some are stupid but also uneducated and badly leaded by lies and fake memes on internet.
      The sinister power of internet is a poison on the brain of the weak ones...

      Delete
    2. The same seniors who when younger voted for Reagan, shooting themselves in the foot as usual.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.