WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 06, 2026

2026.0906-0001-Sunday Funnies...






3 comments:

  1. I doubt your dinner was ever a child...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1,2,3) LMAO!!!

    Next to last one) Oh, how true!! There wasn't any I'll make this for you, and Besty, you don't like this, so I'll make something else for you, oh and Tommy what would you like? You eat what your mom made, (which was 98% delicious) We might not have had to eat everything on the plate, but most of times we did.

    Last one) I'll stay off Mt. Everest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother wasn't a short order cook either.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.