WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Gorgeous man!
ReplyDeleteGuapo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteI don't know who this man is, but I have seen his photos for many years on the internet. Obviously he is an amateur, but where they come from or if he has an OF, Chaturbate or similar account is completely unknown to me.
ReplyDeleteBut I agree with hsgisme - he is GORGEOUS! I don't know what it is because in so many he ways he goes against the things that I find attractive, but somehow he makes me shiver looking into those beautiful blue eyes.
Thanks Rick! This is the largest collection of photos of him that I have seen in one single page; usually it's just one here or there. Appreciate the view!
RBrysco - You are very welcome.
DeleteOpen my mouth up 👅
ReplyDelete