WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Hiper dotados,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteI'm suddenly got very hungry.
#3) Oh, dude let me drain those balls for ya, they look mighty full of cream.
Last one) Those eyes could convince me to do almost anything he wanted. Yup even talking me into spreading my legs to let him in.
Please don't shave!!!
ReplyDeleteBig dongs!!
#5 Marco Ducati aka Damon Danilo
ReplyDelete