WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 21, 2026

2026.0821.0003...








7 comments:

  1. Provocativos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sin alone in just the last picture waiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. + Delizioso !
    …tentazioni per il palato :-)
    Adoro le crêpe con Nutella e frutti di bosco.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food in this place always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could sure use that icey and refreshing mint julep ! ❄️
    I’m driving out to vacation in Palm Springs and it’s going to be 108°-111° all week long ! ♨️
    They like to say the desert heat is therapeutic, like a spa treatment :)
    Like Hell it is !
    This place only exists because of AC, swimming pools and sugar daddies with money to burn.🔥
    Luv me some street tacos and the sweets.
    Thank you Rick for the food porn :-)
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.