WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 21, 2026

2026.0821.0002...






4 comments:

  1. Profundas reflexiones,Amigo venezolano,cucuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit there are times I've had to push past the fear and "just do it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to no. 2 and 3.
    i was married to a woman from 1977 to 1999.
    I always liked men but in those eras, not easy to be gay.
    What had to happen did, around my 40'.s in 1992 my real nature rose up.
    I began to meet men in saunas and in 1999 I did have the courage to separate and in 2000 divorced.
    Since then, I look at my past life as a kind of obliged passage to now enjoy more of my gay life.

    It's was sometimes hard but now I have 3 grown up children and also a 14yo grand son who is my pride and a nice teen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JiEL - Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.