WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 21, 2026

2026.0821.0001-Friday...


Brabham BT62


Bugatti Galibier


Ferrari GTC4 Lusso

7 comments:

  1. Ok Ok!!!! If I have to take a car the Bugatti Galibier will do very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was intrigued by the taillights on the Brabham BT62. Designed for Formula One racing, it's one of those super-expensive track cars that few get to drive. The company that produced it is no longer in business. The lights at the bottom are the actual taillights, the lights at the top are the reflection of those lights on the underside of the spoiler. FWIW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milleson - It took me a while to figure out what FWIW stood for.

      Delete
  3. + la Bugatti senza Ettore e la Ferrari senza Enzo non sono nulla.
    L’arte dell’automobile va perduta senza i carrozzieri.
    Turinese 🇮🇹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugatti 16C Gabilier
    Supercar à 16 cylindres en hommage à la célèbre Bugatti 57C Gabilier conçue par Jean Bugatti, le fils de Ettore Bugatti, le modèle le plus populaire de Bugatti entre 1934 et 1940.
    16C Gabilier utilisé le moteur 8-litre W16 à 1000 hp de Volkswagen, propriétaire de Bugatti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@11:42am - Thank you for that information.

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.