WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

2026.0820.0007...

Nate Karlton









6 comments:

  1. I love this guy, and what's more, he's not wearing underwear under his denim shorts! Mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a body . cock and smile...but that first picture got me more turned on then the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regio.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate Karlton (yup - it's with a "K") is a beautiful man who had way too short of a career in the gay porn industry. Predominately a model for Colt - both print and video - his natural, almost perpetually tanned skin tones and capability of being extremely hairy chested or shaved (without looking like a shaved dog) made him a favorite of fans and earned him the title of Colt Icon.

    Only in the industry for about four years (early 2009 through late 2012), he immediately stood out and made a name for himself in the Muscle Jock and Leather/Fetish genres. His timing was perfect - companies were just starting to make the transition from film only offerings to online scenes; this amplified his audience from a few thousand in those genres that purchased physical film to an untold number of fans online.

    His time at Colt was the pinnacle of his work where he did engage with other male stars in full blown play; however, he did also work for a few other studios such as Bound Jocks and Paragon Men as well. However, most of his work with the other studios was either solo or "light play" stuff.

    I have several of his films, and he is a favorite! Thanks for the photos, Rick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RBrysco - You are very welcome. And thanks for the correct spelling of his name.

      Delete
  5. PLease, don't shave Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.