WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

2026.0819.0001-Wednesday...



10 comments:

  1. I hope he has a long life ahead of him. In prison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he lives long enough to suffer for his crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything deeply bizarre about that statement. He's done everything he can to alienate, tariff, belittle and literally shit on every country that once were our allies, except for a few other tin-pot dictators not unlike himself. The recent treatment of South Korea should have been the last straw, but it won't be, with a Congress as impotent as they come. He continues to drain the strength from America with his wild and dangerous antics and that great big world wide celebration cannot come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We certainly have our champagne at the ready. But I also want him to suffer --- A LOT. In a dank, stinky prison would be preferrable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, his best punishment would be a massive stroke that leaves him paralyzed from the neck down, unable to speak, and confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life

      Delete
    2. One of the best scenario for this scumbag. He deserve it after all the bad he said and did.

      Delete
    3. Allan - That's my wish for him, too.

      Delete
  5. We as Canadians are more than fed up with your winning baby president and are also wishing you, our American friends, to get rid of him ASAP.
    Yes, the whole world is wishing the same.
    Ossof is nailing it in the same way 45-47 is doing for decades in his silly and none respectful way like kids in the school yard.
    The worst president you ever had and, OMG, I include Nixon. He at least had the "wise way" to get out odf his office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first meme was funny as hell...and some true!!!!!! Lmao.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.