WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

2026.0819.0005...






5 comments:

  1. Sensuales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Soft and smooth as a baby's butt." comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Beautiful bums' gents.

    #3) Man, would I love to crawl into that bed with him. I'd use his bum as a pillow. Hopefully I can keep my hands and my tongue to myself. 🤞🤭😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy’s boi!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.