WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

2026.0819.0004...






6 comments:

  1. Bellísimos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first guy with the striking Romanesque features, looks like every dark-haired Italian male model hired for Dolce and Gabbana and other designers' runway shows. He's very purty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, he could park his shoes under my bed any time

      Delete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Handsome manly faces!

    Last two) I do love me some lions. 🦁

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 Alex Lederman, love him!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.