WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

2026.0815.0005...

Time to Check the Boys



5 comments:

  1. Gustosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I do love me a set of loose balls. You know the kind that you can easily get in your mouth and they just look so damn sexy.

    #1) Ok now that the fire is going, why don't you come and "teabag" me.

    #2) I'd certainly lick your balls for you while you crank out a creamy "nut"!!

    #3) Plenty of times I have engaged in sex with a dude, by us just cradling each other balls.

    Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than a nice pair of well hangin’ balls to tease and suck !
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.