WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

2026.0730.0002...





2 comments:

  1. NEAT car pictures! Thanks, Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1958 Plymouth of that Forward Look from 1957, that had GM scrambling to make their cars longer and wider.
    Sadly, the thinner steels required for their sleek bodies, inadequate drainage and rust proofing left them to the ravages of premature rusting.
    1956 Chevy Station Wagon, remember when station wagons ruled the roads before minivans came along ?
    1939 Dodge, just in time for the New York Worlds Fair ! Illustration by futurist Arthur Radebaugh, he illustrated many brochures for Chrysler.
    Jaguar E type, stay clear of the V-12 models, gremlins galore !
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.