WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

2026.0730.0001-Thursday...





4 comments:

  1. #2: I wonder if register 4 would let you buy a Harry Potter book.

    This kind of thing is getting serious because it is infiltrating healthcare. I've heard of medical providers refusing to give emergency contraception to rape victims because it's against their religion, for example. We need to establish the principle that if your beliefs make you unwilling to do a certain job (every aspect of it), fine, but then you shouldn't apply for that job in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrorism - it's why I don't like ANY religion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a tough week. An old Navy buddy died last Friday at 78. He was one of 4 of us that rarely kept in touch until recently when he revealed he was fighting brain and spinal cancer and was starting proton therapy treatments after the chemo and radiation had not helped. The other two offered thoughts and prayers, I offered him no prayers or platitudes, just honest input if he wanted to hear it. It boils down to this: they would say everything we have comes from god, the 75 good years he may have had and the 3 years of pain and torture that even modern science could not alleviate.

    Organized religion, in all its variations, speaks volumes and says nothing beneficial to mankind. The original ""cult mentality" that has enslaved humans since time began.

    Good bye Tom, enjoy your new journey in the cosmos. Maybe I'll connect with you there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all such bullshit. Platitudes and threats galore. And all of it no more than excuses for being ignorant asshats.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.