WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 31, 2026

2026.0731.0006...






5 comments:

  1. Morbosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be mistaken for the movie "Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down" Some of the more intricate rope work can be an artform in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, OW!!!
    Especially that 1st one. No thanks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. …de la fraternité sacrée du masoch milieux, très dangereux !
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.