WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 13, 2026

2026.0713.0002...

1930s/40s



5 comments:

  1. If you have company over for dinner, just tell them if they can't do the stairs to use the bathroom, go do your business outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From an AI Overview: In the mid-1940s, the average home cost about \(\$2,938\) according to U.S. Census data. Adjusted for inflation, that is equal to roughly \(\$64,000\) to \(\$65,000\) in today's dollars.
    Just a little reminder how ridiculous housing costs are today.compared to the past

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is the house for you if your bedroom closets have to have windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the crosby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather like the Culver. I'd tear out the vestibule and open it all up to the Living Room. I'd also ditch the fireplace (where are you gonna hang that 84" flat screen?). That would also allow you to put the bedroom doors tight up against their dividing wall and have them swing against that wall. I'd also move the door to the upper bedroom to the left against the wall that divides it from the bath.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.