WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Your weekend getaway has done wonders for you because this is beyond funny and what's-his-face should be forced to watch this over and over with his eyes clamped open like Malcolm McDowell in "A Clockwork Orange."
ReplyDeleteYes, let's Cockwork-Orange-him.I cannot think of something more accurate for that 'jerk' in response for having the audacity to publish on his MAGA-infested social an AI image of him alongside these great four men.
Delete(also, beautiful tune, voices and harmonies)
An absolute must-repost.
LOL. I love this. It's all over the socials....
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can only imagine what they would say to dear leader, the Senate and Congress, and the un-Supreme Court if they were alive today. No doubt their language would be a lot stronger.
ReplyDeleteRex in DC
See Mr Trumps face could never be up there because he cannot sing worth a darn!!!!!
ReplyDelete