WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 28, 2026

2026.0628.0004...






8 comments:

  1. Inseparables.Amigo venezolano, Cรบcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les bromances, un besoin intense d’hommes :)
    -Beau Mec ร  Deauville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    I'm loving this affection posting.

    #1) Feeding your lover some milk. He knows it does a body good!

    #2) A hand behind you lover's head is always nice.

    #3) These chaps don't mind sharing a close moment outdoors.

    #4) Intimate sexy shower!

    Last one) I think the young lovers are going to stay in all day. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

    Nice job Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be in between the guys in the first pic, get me some man milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wants more than just milk !
      CA jock

      Delete
  5. More than just bros :)
    Perfect images for Pride ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ
    CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  6. ๐ŸŒˆBest friends!!! ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.