WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
When I think of all the straight guys who have never sucked a dick, they'll never know what they're missing!
ReplyDeleteOh, I so agree Albert Belguim. But do you think also that straight men say the same thing about us, that has never eaten pussy?
DeleteI don't think so; heterosexuals imagine that sodomy is the only thing gay men do. Sucking a good cock and licking an anus disgusts them. I know what I'm talking about because, before I came out as gay, I was straight and I never would have imagined anything other than sodomy for homosexuals.
DeleteGlorious! My morning jack off seasion is off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteAtragantados.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
ReplyDeleteLes insatiables.
ReplyDeleteConnaisseurs d’engorgeurs et gourmands du phallus :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Scott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDeleteI'm a very happy man when I'm giving head. Something about unbuckling the belt, seeing the bulge in his underwear and then taken "him" out (well most of the time, his hard throbbing cock usually springs out), but you get where I'm going with this.
#1) Me on the trails, yes, I'm the one on my knees (LMAO). It's especially nice when he has big fat loose balls.
#2) Oh don't you worry he can't miss that thick cock of yours. His jaw will certainly be sore tomorrow. LOL!!!
#3and last one) Don't mind a paw on my head at all, as long as he NOT too forceful.
#4) Been in that laying position plenty of times
Some nice mouth and throat fucking.
ReplyDeleteSuck, suck, mouth Fucks !
ReplyDeleteLuv me some oral talent.
An intimacy that’s great to give and receive :)
CA jock
Feed me, gag me, smack me with all that meat!!!
ReplyDelete