WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 23, 2025

2025.1223.0001-Tuesday...




6 comments:

  1. The Portal to Hell has to be correct. it sure seems like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it’s only going to get worse !
    Trump is acting crazy to flood the zone as Cannon has instructed him to do, it’s all distraction and too many are falling for it. Also his defenders and supporters will use it for his insanity defense when the time comes for his trial on his crimes committed against the USA.
    Gryf

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.