WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 23, 2025

2025.1223-Add-001...

I have never heard of these things before...




2 comments:

  1. Also used on the staircases of luxury hotels and ocean liners of the past.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As those places were considered "high luxury" at the time, no wonder they migrated into normal, upscale homes! Whom else had the disposable income to afford a craftsman to make and install such in a normal home, back then.

      I can understand the "hand-fitted" orientation, but if the stair carpentry work was done correctly, they should fit right into the corners. If not, maybe a little "select fit" coaxing made them fit well. I suspect the metal was a bit soft to help such selectg-fit orientations.

      Happy Holidays and hoping everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2026!

      Delete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.