WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 22, 2025

2025.1222.0003...






3 comments:

  1. Majestuosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- a wave to swim nekkid through :)
    2,4 & 5- landscapes to walk about nude.
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    #1) Now, that wave would certainly challenge a surfer dude.

    Last two) Love the color scheme of each of these scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.