WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Heathen's Greetings!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, we should only help the unfortunate with charity only.
ReplyDeleteThat bandaid for a patient bleeding to death. Just like it was in the Great Depression with community chests, poorhouses and soup kitchens that found themselves completely overwhelmed. Bandaids soaked in blood.
And as Eleanor Roosevelt pointed out most charities were vanity projects for the wealthy that never offered long term solutions of any kind. A charge that got her accused of betraying her class, and she became the target of their vitriol that continues to this day.
-Rj