WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 10, 2025

2025.1110.0001-Monday...









5 comments:

  1. I love milk!!!!!! I must go through a gallon a week of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Wow,

    #1) Milk, is does a body good. After a workout my body craves for protein, and milk is definitely on my list. Oh, and certain foods I definitely have to have milk to go with it, nothing else tastes quite the same if I don't.

    #2) I don't know what it is, but it looks scrimptions. Actually, this pic could be in an artsy posting.

    #3) A chicken sandwich with a glass of milk, is always delicious.

    #4) I just popped a boner. Looks like pizza to me:)

    #5) Oh no, another boner popping up. Fuck a cheeseburger with fires, set me up please.

    #6) I'm a bad boy, don't know exactly what this is, but the topping looks like a "mushroom capped head":)

    Last two) The coffee is on you horny bastards, and after dessert we are going to have an NPP:)

    EXCELLENT JOB RICK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll take an extra helping of that chocolate cake and the berry tart and wash them down with a glass of milk :)
    -CA

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.