WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 10, 2025

2025.1110.0002...






6 comments:

  1. Espectaculares,Anigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day....Im going to own a airstream, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many different color rocks! I wonder how that happens in nature. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe PhotoShop color alteration?

      Delete
  4. La tour Eiffel :)
    Citröen a vu son nom illuminé sur la célèbre tour de 1925 à 1934.
    Cela a cessé lorsque André Citröen a fait faillite et que son enterprise voiture a été vendue à la famille Michelin.
    Le développement de la voiture Traction Avant à André Citröen. Ironiquement, la Traction Avant allait devenir le plus grand succès de Citröen.
    -Beau Mec à Deauville

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.