WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
Si Ryan tuviera una verga asĂ seria el hombre perfecto.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
ReplyDeleteBearded or not, Ryan Reynolds is so cute I wanna cuddle him.
ReplyDeleteThat's morning for ya.... Ya gotta love it!!
ReplyDeleteRyan is so darn hot.
ReplyDelete5- reminds of one of America’s finest I had a rendezvous with at San Diego :)
ReplyDelete-CA jock
CA jock - Lucky you!
DeleteScott from Massachusetts said.
ReplyDelete#1,2,3) Wow, I'm seeing Ryan Reynolds in a new way, he's freaking hot in these pics.
Last two) Oh boys show off those wang wongs soft or hard anytime.