WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 21, 2025

2025.0921.0005...






7 comments:

  1. When you take a picture of cock sucking, the man should actually have the dick in his mouth. These blow job shots are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gustosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck, suck, Mouth Fuck !!! :)
    -CA jock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Love giving it, and heck I'm a man, I LOVE receiving it:) I read someplace that some gay men don't enjoy giving head. WTF I don't know anyone of my friends that don't like the tube steak. Now I can see some that might not like to swallow (I'm not one of them; I need the gooey reward) they say the taste is disgusting or even the smell of it.

    #3) I rather enjoy a light touch of a hand on my head or on my neck while doing the "deed"!
    #4) Um. I wonder which one I am in this pic, LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the gooey reward!! Taste of heaven!!!

      Delete
  5. Fuckin mouthful !
    Br’klyn Boy

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.