WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 21, 2025

2025.0921.0004...






5 comments:

  1. Amorosos.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. + foto 1- I marinai come sono fratelli e alcuni diventano amanti.

    Come il mio prozio della Regia Marina d'Italia durante la Seconda Guerra Mondiale, lui e il suo amante, un altro marinaio, dovevano essere discreti. Dopo la guerra vissero insieme come amanti in una casa amorevole fino alla morte.
    In un'Italia fascista e in un mondo in guerra il loro amore prevalse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Men love to show affection, or even just to get off anywhere!!

    #3) Oh, now these two might just take care of each other in the woods.
    #4) They will definitely get their "rocks" off:)
    #5) You better give him a sweet kiss!! He is playing with your balls and if you play your cards right, he's going to shine your knob.
    Last one) I'm with you buddy, anyone kissing my neck area, "little Scotty" starts to "rise to the "occasion"!!!

    Nice job Rick.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.