WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 21, 2025

2025.0921.0003...

Shanghai, China






3 comments:

  1. Desafiante,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. + il BOOM !
    Shang-Hai è sempre stata una città mondiale, ora più che mai. Ora il famoso Bund è oscurato dalla nuova Shang-Hai.

    Negli anni '30 mio nonno era steward di cabina della Lloyd Triestino sulla nave di lusso MV Victoria, il cigno bianco, sulla tratta Trieste a Shang-Hai in 30 giorni.
    Il nonno era affascinato dall'oriente esotico e la sua casa era piena di souvenir del suo tempo sulla MV Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.