WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 21, 2025

2025.0921.0002...






4 comments:

  1. Hermosos,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

    ReplyDelete
  2. The insect of August! I love the name of Dragon Flies in different languages: Dragon Fly, Drachenfliege, Libelle, Libelula, Lele Deragona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott from Massachusetts said.

    Magnificent colors on these bugs especially the butterfly in #1 photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some bugs look far more pretty and interesting when zoomed in on.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.