WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 19, 2025

2025.0619.0001-Thursday...





4 comments:

  1. Finally a holiday that has a great meeting. Let's observe the holiday before that gets erased also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juneteenth might be hard to erase considering all of the momentum which Dr. Opal Lee has built in Fort Worth, TX. The National Juneteenth Museum, for example. Her annual high-publcized walk, etc. She has become a celebrity since doing her Walk to Washington, D.C. and such, locally and nationally.

      Delete
  2. I don't see it as a day of celebration. I see it as a day of shame and commitment. Shame on the Confederacy, it wasn't like they didn't know. And commitment to ensure this won't ever happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The magas will either demand the end of Juneteenth or try and distort its meaning into their own ever changing warped narrative. -Rj

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.