WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 20, 2025

2025.0120.0001...






8 comments:

  1. In a few personal words I tell you this...although the death and devastation of September 11 was difficult to comprehend, this day, January 20 is the bleakest day of my life. On that dark day in 2001 we lost 3000 innocent lives but today we witness the death of a nation. I am in perpetual mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a dark day. We don't know exactly what is in store but we have a pretty good idea based on the first go-round. The biggest difference this time is the total capitulation of the entire GOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad day for the world, not just the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listened to his Inauguration speech on CNN and I'll say what a crock of shit he's in it all for himself and his billionaire cronies. Let me know when something good comes out of the next four year. I await in anticipation hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one... YES. Bullseye.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.