WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.
What an embarrassment for the USA. I still cannot believe there were not enough Americans to stop this idiot and lunatic from taking office today. What a joke of an inauguration, he has no respect for anyone, such a sad day for the great USA. Hope the new "Hitler" serves you well.
ReplyDeleteCAAZ. There were enough. 19 million of them decided not to vote.
DeleteI read your Blog from Mexico. I am Mexicanand I know from experience how it feels to have egoistic, psicotic people in our government.
ReplyDeleteWe, Mexicans endured 34 years of tyranny, injustice, theft and mockery from our neo-liberal governments.
But I tell you from experience: Everything comes to an end.
Fortunately we had a magnificent leader (Former president Lopez Obrador) who traveled ALL OVER our country and reminded us how great of a nation we are, and leaded us to a wonderful conscience revolution.
We opened our eyes and organized us to vote out this malignous government.
I, as a single person (Because I can not speak for anyone, but me) and as a Mexican Citizen: I wish the American People the wisdom and the strenght necessary to overcome this joke of a government which you as people, do not deserve.
Keep the good work and I send you a hug.
Rudy.
I enjoy your work here. Specifically the political points of view.
Rudy - Thank you for your inspiring comment!
DeleteHis first day and he's already done things that should make the entire country cringe.
ReplyDeleteThese man hates the world, he even hates his voters. He doesn't mind the wars, the hungry in the world, the exile of people here and there, the health, the change climate...nothing. He only loves himself, his lies, his money, the violence. Great coment, magnífico comentario, Rudy, mi apoyo desde España. My support to the US citizens.
ReplyDeleteEnrique - You are correct about all of those things you listed.
DeleteUgh. Nope. Not gonna. Not holding my breath... just waiting for the right time.
ReplyDelete