WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

2024.0717.0001...





4 comments:

LeftField said...

Ezekiel 23:19-21 is my favorite Bible passage of all time. I rewrote it for my religious friends:

She was a big old whore who got more horny when she thought about being a prostitute in Egypt. She liked her johns with big donkey balls that filled her cunt with horse cocks that came in buckets.

Such beautiful words. Inspiring.

Cdadbr said...

The image from KDJohnson graphically illustrates how much PEOPLE do NOT know all of what is in The Bible. In this "classroom case" of somewhat sheltered students, they might have heard about "prostitutes" and have seen the animals mentioned, but then ask the teacher "Teacher, what is 'genitalia'?" Teacher then replies, "I am legally prevented from telling you that."

Many people focus on the good and bad of the document. Not also realizing that "sins of the flesh" are also mentioned. "YIKES", they exclaimed! "Sex education was not part of what we were after!"

whkattk said...

That last one: LOL.
I think it would happen that way. He'd be slapping a bitch!

JiEL said...

It only shows how hypocrite are those bible freaks.

Going backward in time and politicies is now the path of USA with this 2024 election.

Again, I'm sorry to tell you tha only if tRump MAGA cult win in November and the Congress and Senate would swing in majority con-servative, then MAYBE USA will wake up and suffer of the next 4 years under this clown circus administration.