WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

2024.0717.0002...

Calp, Spain







5 comments:

Cdadbr said...

IF I had the money and lifestyle to afford something like this, it WOULD be neat and enjoyable. An engineering marvel, in many ways! Thanks for sharing, Rick!

whkattk said...

Ooooo. I like that. I could live there. I can't afford it, but I could live there! LOL

JiEL said...

I could live there IF it's not subject of stone falls or eathquake proof.
The swimming pool is for me a big asset...

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Soy español. Puedes venir, no es zona sísmica