WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

2024.0515.0006...

As Big Whack Attack says:

"It's that day of the month..."



12 comments:

hsgisme said...

Love that second pic... It's quite artistic.

Coquin Belgium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coquin Belgium said...

Very nice, full balls! Mmmmm I want to caress them

Big Dude said...

Exquisite and arty! Love that middle picture.

Mistress Maddie said...

How am I to get my cock in dress pants now after seeing this post?

Cdadbr said...

Great artistic perspective in that second picture! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said/

Nothing beats a set of loose nuts. When giving a BJ and I hear the dude say, "Lick my balls", Man, am I so happy to oblige. Actually, when you start licking them, they will wank their cocks like there is no tomorrow. Oh, and if you don't feel like swallowing their mess don't worry the goo will go all over their tummy's and beyond.

whkattk said...

It is that day of the month. Great post for it!

ChrisA said...

Numbeer 2 gives a new perspective
to the hottest address in town:
Under Ball Alley!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Crap! I forgot a title.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..

Nice spring day here in Massachusetts, so on my "nautre walk" I will be more than happy to check the guy's nuts. Oh and then there is the gym showers/sauna!! Line up boys, I have a job to do, and I don't think they will mind a bit.

Pi said...

Imágenes muy, muy simpáticas 😁
👏👏👏👏👏