WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

2024.0515.0005...









6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

In the last photo, he takes it really deep as I like to do!

Big Dude said...

I always swallow it, too. And I love feeling my nose down in a nice crop of hair.

Mistress Maddie said...

Is there anything sexier than seeing a man's lips wrapped around the cock of another guy?

VoenixRising said...

Why are their eyes all closed? Don't they know they're supposed to make eye contact when they're going down on someone? Sheesh...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

First, I agree with Mistress Maddie, if my mouth isn't going down on cock, I sure do love watching another dude chowing down.

2ndly, it amazes me the body positions I can get into, when I want cock and balls in my mouth.

These cockscukers are doing a tremendous job!! Eyes closed and just enjoying their feasts and hoping they get their just "desserts"!!!

Xersex said...

a really tasty post