WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sunday Funnies...








5 comments:

Infidel753 said...

All it means is that they have a cat. Anybody who has a cat has to put their toilet paper like that. Think about it.

Rad said...

Thanks for the chuckles!

KP said...

no no no no no!!! It will end badly!!

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - I don't have to think about it, I've experienced it.

Xersex said...

#7 made me smile!