WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 27, 2024

2024.0427.0008...





6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I love drawing and I find this series exceptional!! My computer is under repair, but as soon as I find it, I will present my drawings on my site...

Big Dude said...

Great stuff! The first one is my fave.

uptonking said...

Ah... my kind of art. Merci!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.


Oh, I'm loving this set of Illustrations Rick!!

#1) Love to get my nose and tongue, right underneath his balls (you know, where the taint is)

#2,3) Woof, I do have a boner for the locker room and shower scenes, with the boys having some good "clean" fun.

#4) That hairy crack is going to be puckering once big boy gets his warm, wet tongue darting in and out of there.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

great great graphic art!